We are looking for a project manager!
RedOven Property Solutions is a small, family owned award winning luxury builder that packs a punch. Our goal is to bring each client’s dream and vision to life in the custom homes we design & build. We lead our company with integrity, transparency and quality which sets the tone for every project. We foster a work environment that inspires innovative thinking, strategic management, and consistent high performance.
RedOven Property Solutions was named one of Austin’s Best Builders in 2023 by Austin Home Magazine.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Trustworthy, honest, respectful, accountable, and reliable.
- Calm, positive, and have a solution-oriented attitude in all situations.
- A proven leader and manager with the ability to motivate others.
- Committed to personal excellence, driven to succeed with a “can do” attitude.
- Able to plan, see the “big picture” and prioritize.
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Curious, collaborative, passionate and detail oriented.
- A lifelong learner motivated to continue to learn and grow.
- Able to demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection.
- A steward of your community and committed to giving back and serving others.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Manage multiple sites simultaneously, meeting scheduling goals and maintaining a high quality of standard including a clean, organized and professional presentation of work sites.
- Create an exceptional client experience, exceeding client expectations and monitoring all BTA Construction employees and Subcontractors for appropriate and professional communication and behavior.
- Ensure projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings and applicable building codes.
- Prepare cost estimates, Purchase Orders and Change Orders for the Project Management Office.
- Develop and maintain schedules with the Project Team to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Attend and provide input at Project Meetings with multiple stakeholders, anticipate stakeholder needs, and proactively identify solutions to support ongoing projects.
- Lead Project Teams to identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible results for scope, quality, schedule, and financial targets through providing clear direction to team members.
- Manage the procurement process, and maintain, track, and report financial aspects of projects including Subcontractors, materials, coding, forecasts, and billings.
- Support Project Team through coaching, professional development, Weekly Team Huddles and GSR Meetings.
- Support and maintain a healthy, happy work environment and corporate culture.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly skilled Project Manager with experience managing construction projects from execution to completion.
- Minimum of 5 years managing projects in the construction industry.
- Experience with construction management software tools and current technology.
- Experience with energy efficient building technology, techniques and their applications.
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!